Fundamental Principles of the Syrian Coalition
- The Syrian Coalition is committed to the national, fundamental principles of the Syrian Revolution on which its legitimacy is based. These principles include most importantly:
- Preserving Syria’s national sovereignty and the independence of the Syrian national decision.
- Preserving Syria’s territorial integrity.
- Preserving the unity of the Syrian people.
- Seeking to overthrow the Assad regime with all its symbols and pillars, dismantling its security apparatus and bodies and holding perpetrators of crimes against the Syrian people to account.
- Establishing a democratic pluralistic Syria.