Hariri was born in the southern province of Dara’a in 1977.
He obtained a degree in medicine from the University of Damascus.
He obtained a MA in Internal and cardiac diseases
He speaks fluent English
He has an Arabic BOARD degree in internal diseases.
Specialist in cardiovascular diseases and blood catheters.
Professional career facts:
- Head physician at Assad University Hospital in Damascus.
- Head physician at Dara’a National Hospital.
- Medical Director of Saudi Clinics in Al Zaatari refugee camp.
- Director of the Regional Office of the Syrian Medical Authority.
Political career facts:
- Former Head of the Syrian Negotiations Commission
- Head of the SOC’s delegation to the Geneva talks (2017)
- Head of the consultative delegation of the Syrian Negotiations Commission (2016)
- SOC’s Secretary-General (2015)
- Former member of SPC’s political committee
- Co-founder of the National Forum for Democratic Dialogue in Jordan
- Co-founder of the Syrian Medical Committee in Jordan
- Co-founder of the Local Committees in Dara’a city.
- Current Head of the Syrian Negotiations Commission
- Head of the Free Association of Doctors and Pharmacists
- Founder of the Free Doctors Syndicate (June 5, 2011)