The Local Councils aim to fill the gap that an absent government has left behind by providing services to structure future municipalities and to liaise with the transitional government for future elections.
We can define some of our goals more specifically as:
- Administering all aspects of civil live, for the Local Councils to represent all individuals who are working in providing civilian services to all governorates, in order to follow up and monitor efforts to guarantee quality and improve efforts.
- Distributing all aid that reaches governorates whether from individuals, groups, or nations through specialized networks in all aspects of the Local Councils’ fields of work, with the standards of justice and transparency.
- Offering services including relief services, medical services, media services, civilian police force, legal services, rebuilding services, development of administrative and skills services and others.
- Creating the nucleus of future municipalities, which will be tied to the temporary government, and then the elected government.
- To build and strengthen national support in society through civilian work far from any ideology, party, or political desires.